An entrerrern tu a me ae drey.
(You are welcome to enter my home.)
This is my little corner of the web, wherein I collect my
thoughts, artwork, and any other such personal musings.
Ye might notice that it is a bit spartan and chaotically organized,
basically due to the fact that, well, so am I. :> So, poke about the dark
and twisty little passages (all different), ye never know what ye will find in
some odd corner.
- As with all pages this one is under permenant (re-)construction
bear with, and I shall add and improve things as time goes on.
- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! Ask me before copying anything here. The
contents of this site are my own personal work (with exceptions noted),
and are Copyright © 1997-2000 The Dragon De Monsyne. I consider
copying anything of mine without asking to be theft, and I have a
very low opinion of theives.
Creations and Imaginations:
Hmmm... So what sort of things do I have here for
th' world to see? Well, we have thus:
My own artwork tends to fall into two catagories...
- Pencil Sketchings:
Most of the subjects for my drawing are
charecters from stories I've written (and usually not finished :| ),
or are thinking about writing. Plus occasionally I just sketch
whatever random thing/being comes to mind.
Alas, scanning pencil work is a bit of
a black art, and the only scanner I have access to is not all that
high quality. I have "neatened up" some of these sketches
with The GIMP a rather nice,
if oddly named graphics program.
Some of the 'neatened' pics have 'High Quality'
versions in PNG format. If your browser can handle those, click on
Warning: Some of these are rather large.
- (47.6K GIF) A Fox: A fox.
non-anthropomorpic, not anything elaborate. Just cute &
- (90K JPEG) Katherina "Kat" Perisnova:
"Kat" or "Kath" Perisnova, from a series of stories I call
The Many Chimera Tales. Kat, despite her nickname
is a foxmorph. She's also a well-known TV news anchor,
(in)famous for her interviews. (She has a way of coaxing
people into saying things they hadn't planned on saying
on public record.) She's a genetically engineered being
(known as a chimera from a geneticist's term for
a lifeform with genetic material from more than one species),
in a world where such things, tho' known, and having been
around for thirty-odd years, are still not common.
This sketch turned out very well, it's probably the best work I have scanned.
(220K PNG) High Quality
- Logos: I have a fondness for symbols, and love creating
logos for various things. Here are a few I have created.
My personal crest: My personal crest.
A simplified version appears on all of my web pages as a
- Mailman Logos (large)
Logos for a software package I hack on.
The Integration Project: Logo of th' co-op ISP I run.
The Integration Project: The IP's old logo
( I never really liked it).
Integral: Integral is an organization I created.
It's an umbrella organization for cooperative projects.
The logo is simple, a stylized mathmatician's integral sign,
but sometimes simple is better.
- Freedom A poem, and my political philosophy in a nutshell.
- Unix Demons An amusing little tale with some awfull
puns. Warning: techie humor
- Nothin 'round Here Song lyrics. Why some folk like lonely places.
- Don't understand faith
Song lyrics. My take on religion. Written during the Yugoslavian mess, if you couldn't tell
- Autogenesis A poem, and my philosophy.
- City of Dreams A poem. Read it. And think.
- Wait and C Poetry? doggeral? (dragoneral?) Bad,
Bad BAD puns? Yup. Warning: techie humor
- My Quotes file Things I've said, comments I've made, both serious and funny.
- My Other Quotes file Things other people have said that I thought interesting
- koans Not mine, but interesting nonetheless.
everyone needs these :>
This Page created on
last updated on